Chainyard Supplier Management Inc. and our parent IT People Corporation (the “Company,” “we,” “us,” or “our”) collect certain information about our website visitors and registered users of the Network (as defined below) (“you,” “customer,” or “your”) when you visit www.trustyoursupplier.com (the “Site”), and/or use our blockchain-based supplier information management system (the “Network”).
The Company uses certain first-party cookies, which do not require your consent, commonly referred to as “strictly necessary cookies” to make sure our digital services work correctly and are meeting audience needs and interests. The Company uses the following strictly necessary cookies:
- session cookies: their use is strictly limited to the transmission of session identification data (random numbers generated by the server), which are necessary to allow the safe and efficient exploration of the Site and/or Network; they are not permanently stored on your device and disappear when the browser is closed. In particular, the use of session cookies is aimed at the security and improvement of the service offered; and
- technical cookies: necessary to keep track of the consent given by you.
Some third parties may also provide cookies or similar technologies on the Site and/or Network. These cookies are only used if you consent to their use. You are free to withdraw such consent at any time. Such cookies or similar technologies are not under our control, and are managed by the third parties, as indicated in the table below, and are divided into the following macro-categories:
- analytics cookies: these cookies are similar to technical cookies insofar as they are used directly by the website manager to collect aggregate information on the number of visitors and the pattern of visits to the Site and/or Network;
- marketing/advertising cookies: this category of cookies includes cookies used to provide advertising services within a website. Deactivation of such third party cookies does not affect the use of the Site and/or Network; and
- profiling cookies: these cookies are used to track your navigation on the web and to create profiles on your tastes, habits, choices, etc. With these cookies, advertising messages can be transmitted to your terminal in line with the preferences already expressed by you when browsing online. The use of these cookies and the performance of the processing operations connected to them require your prior consent, in accordance with the applicable regulations. The deactivation of such third party cookies does not compromise the use of the Site and/or Network.
The Company receives this data from Google in an aggregated, anonymous form that does not personally identify you. The Company will not use Google Analytics to track, collect or upload any data that personally identifies you (such as a name, address, or billing information), or other data that can reasonably be linked to such information about you by Google.
The Company will not facilitate the merging of personally identifiable information with non-personally identifiable information that is collected through any Google product or feature unless you have specifically and affirmatively provided the Company with your consent to that merger of personally identifiable and non-personally identifiable information.
The Company and other third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies together to inform, and optimize the Site and/or Network based on your past visits to the Site and/or Network.
If you would like to learn more about how Google uses information collected through Google Analytics, you can read about it at: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245.
If you would like to opt-out of Google Analytics, you can download and install the add-on for your web browser at: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en-GB.
Below is a table that provides you with more information about first party and third party cookies we use that may collect your personally identifiable information:
|Cookie||Type and function||Profiling||Link to the hosting domain|
|1P_JAR||Marketing cookie to track how the end user uses the Site and/or Network and any advertising that the end user may have seen before visiting the Site and/or Network||yes||gstatic.com|
|__cfduid||Necessary cookie to identify malicious visitors to the Site and/or Network||yes||trustyoursupplier.com|
|_stripe_mid||Necessary cookie for fraud prevention and detection||yes||stripe.com|
|_stripe_mid||Necessary cookie for fraud prevention and detection||yes||trustyoursupplier.com|
|_stripe_mid||Necessary cookie for fraud prevention and detection||yes||app.trustyoursupplier.com|
|_stripe_orig_props||Analytics cookie to measure effectiveness of marketing||no||stripe.com|
|__stripe_sid||Necessary cookie for fraud prevention and detection||yes||app.trustyoursupplier.com|
|_fbp||Marketing cookie for Facebook Advertising*||yes||stripe.com|
|_fbp||Marketing cookie for Facebook Advertising*||yes||hotjar.com|
|_ga||Google Analytics cookies used for analytics and service improvement||no||stripe.com|
|_ga||Google Analytics cookies used for analytics and service improvement||no||hotjar.com|
|_ga||Google Analytics cookies used for analytics and service improvement||no||trustyoursupplier.com|
|_gid||Google Analytics cookies used to distinguish users||yes||trustyoursupplier.com|
|_gcl_au||Google Analytics cookie to take information in advertisement clicks and store it so that conversions can be attributed outside of the landing page||yes||hotjar.com|
|_hjAbsoluteSessionInProgress||Hotjar Cookie that is used to detect the first pageview session of a user||yes||trustyoursupplier.com|
|_hjDonePolls||Hotjar Cookie that is used to ensure the same survey does not reappear if a user of the Site has completed it||no||trustyoursupplier.com|
|_hjIncludedInPageviewSample||Hotjar Cookie that is used to inform whether a visitor of the Site is included in the data sampling defined by the Site’s daily session limit||no||trustyoursupplier.com|
|_hjIncludedInPageviewSample||Hotjar Cookie that is used to inform whether a visitor of the Network is included in the data sampling defined by the Network’s daily session limit||no||app.trustyoursupplier.com|
|_hjTLDTest||Hotjar Cookie used to determine the most generic cookie path to use||no||trustyoursupplier.com|
|_hjid||Hotjar cookie that ensures behavior in subsequent visits to the Site and/or Network will be attributed to the same Hotjar user ID||yes||hotjar.com|
|_hjid||Hotjar cookie that ensures behavior in subsequent visits to the Site and/or Network will be attributed to the same Hotjar user ID.||yes||trustyoursupplier.com|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||Technical cookie that tracks consent provided by users of the Site||no||trustyoursupplier.com|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-non-necessary||Technical cookie that tracks consent provided by users of the Site||no||trustyoursupplier.com|
|_uetvid||Marketing cookie that allows us to engage with a user that has previously visited the Site and/or Network||no||hotjar.com|
|ajs_anonymous_id||Profiling cookie that is a randomly generated ID for anonymous users of the Site and/or Network.||yes||hotjar.com|
|ajs_user_id||This profiling cookie is used for usage analytics if logged in.||yes||hotjar.com|
|intercom-session-c5ke8zbr||Marketing cookie that allows us to engage with a user that has previously visited the Site and/or Network||yes||hotjar.com|
|private_machine_identifier||Temporary tracking cookie for fraud prevention||no||stripe.com|
*Though this cookie is categorized as a marketing cookie set by a third party, we do not allow for advertisements to be displayed on the Site and/or Network.
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11