At Trust Your Supplier we know that the foundation of any great relationship is trust; because of our deep confidence in this fact, the safety and security of the confidential information of our employees, our company, and most importantly our business partners is a top priority for us. We work diligently every day within a robust framework of company policies and procedures that ensure our continued success in this regard. This page was designed to provide the opportunity for our affiliates to review and understand the many ways that Trust Your Supplier as well as IT People Corporation strives to deliver top-tier security, allowing our business partners to operate with assurance in our ability to conduct business in a safe and secure way. If you would like to learn more about our key policies, procedures, or certifications, please send an email request to [email protected].
Additionally, we have engaged Lighthouse Services to provide an anonymous ethics and compliance hotline for all employees of Trust Your Supplier and IT People Corporation. The purpose of the service is to ensure that any employee wishing to submit a report anonymously can do so without fear of retribution.
Employees are encouraged to use the hotline service in cases where their anonymity is desired. Please follow the company standard practices for all reports or issues not requiring anonymity.
Reports may cover but are not limited to the following topics:
- Ethical violations Wrongful Discharge
- Unsafe Working Conditions Internal Controls
- Quality of Service Vandalism and Sabotage
- Sexual Harassment Theft
- Discrimination Conduct Violations
- Alcohol and Substance Abuse Threats
- Fraud Bribery and Kickbacks
- Conflict of Interest Improper Conduct
- Theft and Embezzlement Violation of Company Policy
- Violation of the Law Misuse of Company Property
- Falsification of Contract, Reports, or Records
- Wrongful Discharge
- Internal Controls
- Vandalism and Sabotage
- Conduct Violations
- Bribery and Kickbacks
- Improper Conduct
- Violation of Company Policy
- Misuse of Company Property
Please note that the information provided by you may be the basis of an internal and/or external investigation into the issue you are reporting, and your anonymity will be protected to the extent possible by law by Lighthouse. However, your identity may become known during the investigation because of the information you have provided. Reports are submitted by Lighthouse to a company designee for investigation according to our company policies.
Lighthouse Services’ toll-free number and other methods of reporting are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for use by employees and staff.
- Website: http://www.lighthouse-services.com/itpeoplecorp
- App: Anonymous Reporting Keyword: itpeoplecorp
- Detailed instructions here
- English-speaking USA and Canada: 866-860-0008 (not available from Mexico)
- Spanish-speaking North America: 800-216-1288 (from Mexico user must dial 01-800-681-5340)
- E-mail: [email protected] (must include company name with report)
- Fax: (215) 689-3885 (must include company name with report)